cbox


About Me

Mimi
My name is Mimi... I am 45 years old and was born in Montreal Canada. I moved to the beautiful state of Michigan. I am a pround mother of 2 beautiful kids and madly in love with my hubby.
View my complete profile

News

Hi guys,

I just want to let you know that I have been pretty busy with renovating my house and my private life... I did some recolors but they are not ready to be upload yet... I should be able to get them on by the end of tomorrow...

Just want to let you know that I will be moving my downloads into my new website... I was suppose to transfer my blog into Mimi Chatouille Forum.. but it is to much work for one person...And people that were suppose to help don't have enough time either.

The new website should be done and ready for you in about 2 weeks.

Please be patient and I will keep you Updated on all the changes.

Thank you and have a great day.


Mimi



_______________________________________

POLICY

This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.